Lakewood Village provides Enhanced Care Assisted Living, which is a gentle mid-point between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing. The Enhanced Care staff is able to provide a more person-centered level of care than in traditional Assisted Living. This is the best choice for families and loved ones looking for a model in the least restrictive environment that provides clinical care.
Enhanced Care allows us to provide higher acuity of care services while maintaining a social setting. We accomplish this with the incorporation of our activity rich programs. In fact, the Enhanced Care residents are encouraged to participate in campus-wide activities and Wellness programs.
What services can be provided in Enhanced Care Assisted Living?
• Certified Nurse Staff – RN supervision – LVN On site 24/7
• Wellness services available
• Outside services available: Home2Stay Personal Assistance, Home Health, and Hospice
• Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available
• Dietician Consultation available for specific nutrition needs
Other Amenities of Interest:
• Large one-bedroom apartments
• Warm country setting
• Delicious Chef prepared meal options
• Outpatient Therapy
Come for a visit, and experience a warm welcome for you and your loved ones. You will understand the difference our Enhanced Care Assisted Living Team makes every day.
Call us today at (817)451-8001!