Rehabilitation services at Christian Care Senior Living Community are provided by our very own licensed therapist employees. Frequently, rehabilitation services are provided by contract therapy companies in the skilled nursing facility. By employing our own Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists, we believe the continuity and quality of therapy is improved, which results in improved outcomes for the patients we serve.
All therapy services require a physician’s order and are billable to Medicare and many supplemental insurance companies.
Rehabilitation Services Available
- Computerized Outcome Reports
- Electrical Stimulation for Dysphagia – ST
- Electrical stimulation for pain management – PT
- Neuromuscular re-education programs and FES
- Modalities for heat and cold treatments
- Stroke rehabilitation programs
- Orthopedic rehab program
- Bioness L300 Rehab
- Mobile Modified Barium swallow testing
- Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist- supervisor
- Board Certified Lymphedema Specialist
- Outpatient Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Computerized billing and documentation system
- Pain Management programs
- Manual Therapy
Our Outpatient Therapy services include: Aquatic Therapy, Pain Management, Manual Therapy, Therapeutic Exercise, Ultrasound, Electronic Stimulation, Balance Training, and Fall Reduction. We also have Neurological Rehabilitation, and Speech Therapy.
For more information about Christian Care Outpatient Therapy, call 972-686-2411