948 Wiggins Pkwy
Mesquite, TX 75150
Designed for the active senior adult, Greenway Village is one of the premier retirement communities in the Dallas Metroplex. Featuring an all-inclusive approach to services and amenities, and located on a 26-acre, beautifully landscaped campus, Greenway is also one of the few certified Life Plan Communities in North Texas, ensuring that additional health care is available on the same property. We provide our residents with a high quality luxurious lifestyle, the comfort and friendliness of a small town neighborhood, and the peace of mind knowing that we are here for you no matter what your needs might be. We pledge quality, reliability, and individualized services. We know that you will, undoubtedly, feel part of a caring community. Enjoying not only a tremendous retirement lifestyle now, Greenway residents also have peace of mind knowing that any health care need that arises will be met without any additional major moves. Greenway Village – It’s a great place to be!
One of our residents recently told about her great granddaughter coming to visit for the first time. When she saw Greenway Village she said “my Grammy lives in a castle!” The resident added “that is what I think about my home, it is a castle!”
Apartment Home Features
- Various sizes and floor plans
- Full kitchen, equipped with electric range, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave
- Carpeted living areas
- Modern safety features in bath
- Individual temperature control, with large print controls
- Automatic smoke detectors
- Emergency call system
- All utilities, including extended basic cable, are provided with the exception of phone and internet service
- Small pets welcome
One Bedroom - One Bath
One Bedroom - One Bath
One Bedroom - One Bath - Dining/Study
Two Bedroom - Two Bath - Dining/Study
Two Bedroom - Two Bath - Study
Two Bedroom - Two Bath
- Flexible Dining with one meal per day included in the Monthly Service Fee
- Five weeks of menus featuring many delicious entrees provide a wide variety of selections in our elegant community dining room
- Weekly housekeeping provided by a competent, trustworthy staff
- Weekly linen laundry done in the individual’s apartment
- All utilities paid, including cable – the only exception is telephone and internet service
- All maintenance is covered, interior and exterior
- 24-hour staff (courtesy / office) available every day of the year
- Planned social and cultural activities and events, exercise and fitness programs, and spiritual enrichment
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments and group activities
- Best value from a name you can trust, Christian Care Centers
- Self-sufficient, hassle-free retirement lifestyle in a beautiful, new, modern community
- A variety of well appointed, spacious apartment sizes and styles
- Beautifully designed social spaces throughout the community
- Many safety features and 24-hour emergency response – this includes 2 intercom call stations in each apartment home (remote devices are available)
- Included services such as dining, utilities, housekeeping, laundry, and transportation
- Convenient “Main Street” common areas such as dining room, library, gift shop, bank, multipurpose meeting room, game room, fitness center, arts and crafts room, and barber / beauty shop – all under one roof
- Three areas of parking – 2 of which are covered and require a small fee
- Continuum of health care services available on campus
- Beneficial Health Care Benefit (credit) and priority admission for future health care
- Guaranteed 90% refundable resident deposit (entry fee)
- Beautiful guest suites available for out-of-town visitors at a reasonable rate
Why Should I “Buy In” to Greenway Village?
Greenway Village has chosen a financial plan that utilizes a refundable entrance fee called the Resident Deposit. There are actually many good reasons you should consider an entrance fee community, if it’s within your financial means.
You’re investing in your future home and health care!
Christian Care prides itself on being at the forefront of advances in senior living at every level of care. We don’t just want to keep up… we want to lead with new technologies and forward thinking. If you see Christian Care as your home and not just a temporary stop, this investment matters to you.
You know that your community has a superior financial structure.
Christian Care Centers has provided care for seniors for more than 65 years. Resident Deposits provide a stable and proven financial position for the operation of a successful retirement community. You are choosing an established, well respected community with exceptional services in which you can be proud.
You are investing in a quality of life, not just financial products.
It’s obviously important to have investments that are gaining you financial returns, but there is a wonderful lifestyle associated with living in the full service community of Greenway Village. We’ve heard many of the residents say that it’s well worth taking out one of their low interest rate investments and using it towards this lifestyle. You have earned it!
You are preserving your estate with a guaranteed 90% Refund!
Our resident deposit is guaranteed to be refunded to you or your estate at 90% regardless of how long you live at Greenway. Money spent in a rental community is gone. Some communities slowly chip away at your deposit the longer you live there. A deposit for Greenway Village belongs to the resident forever.
You are choosing to live with residents who have planned for their futures.
It’s well documented that senior living communities using deposits/entry fees attract contemporaries that want to pursue lifelong learning. Christian Care is committed to providing services which encourage those interests through wellness, spiritual, social and recreational programs. You also know that this is a community of people who have planned for their future by having resources available. Their foresight allows them to live in a community of like-minded people.
You have an additional sense of ownership and control.
Maybe there are small modifications, upgrades, etc. that you’d like for your apartment home. We are happy to discuss those with you because you are investing in the community and a long term future in Greenway Village to make sure you enjoy that sense of ownership. Greenway Residents also meet on a monthly basis with our Co-Executive Director and have an active Resident Council that meets to help us incorporate resident thoughts into our plans.
You receive a $12,000 health benefit for long term care costs
No one can predict their future health, but many of us realize that at some stage we may need higher levels of care. You are moving here to live a long life with the highest quality of care, no matter what that level may be. Because you are investing in us and your future here, we provide Greenway residents with a $12,000 health benefit. That benefit can be used to cover costs in $250 or $500 increments if you should need to move to a higher level of care or use our Home2Stay Personal Assistance services while you still live at Greenway.